Providing Commercial Real Estate Services in Greenville, SC and Surrounding Areas
Matt Carter, SIOR, CCIM is a commercial and industrial real estate broker who has professionally provided a wide variety of commercial real estate services since 1997. He is the broker in charge of the Commercial Division of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner REALTORS. Professionally, he has successfully negotiated deals involving:
• Downtown Properties
• Grocery Store Chains
• Historic Rehabs (including multiple mills)
• Manufactured Housing Developments
• Public Service Companies
• Rental Car Companies
• Vacant Land
• Waterfront properties
• Miscellaneous Office, Industrial, and Retail Users
Matt earned a BA in Business from Kennesaw University of Georgia and has supplemented his real estate education by earning his SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) and CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designations and through other organizations such as the Realtor Land Institute (RLI).
Additionally, his interests and affiliations include his wife and daughters, church, and serving on the Board of Directors for the Greenville Transit Authority (past Chairman), on the Board of Directors for the West End Association (past Chairman), on the community board for the Bank of Travelers Rest, and on the Commercial Steering Committee for the Greenville Board of Realtors.
He is often a CoStar Power Broker and has earned numerous real estate production awards. Matt Carter has received honors as:
• A National Commercial Advisory Group Member for the Commercial Division of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. 1 of only 12 members out of over 2,000 commercial agents nationwide.
• 2015 National Commercial Award by the National Association of Realtors® for outstanding achievement in the commercial real estate industry.
• Commercial Realtor of the Year in 2014, an honor awarded annually to one recipient by the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors®.
Matt says, “My service offered is a comprehensive, project oriented approach to real estate which provides practical solutions to a wide array of real estate issues. It’s not a gimmick, but a way of approaching your real estate needs as my own and allowing you to utilize my experience and expertise as your own.”
In addition to countless local clients, he has successfully completed projects with numerous regional and national companies including: • Advanced Technology Services (client – site selection/build to suit – regional headquarters)
• Aldi Foods (customer)
• BB&T Bank (client – REO)
• BeavEx (client – tenant)
• Bluewater Thermal (client – tenant)
• Certus Bank (client – REO)
• Diamond Hill Plywood (customer)
• Entegra Bank (client – lease – regional headquarters)
• Froehling & Robertson (client – site selection/purchase)
• Gulfstream Aerospace (client – site selection/lease)
• Jiffy Lube (client – franchise sale)
• Local Union 421 (client – sale)
• OnQ Financial (client – site selection/lease)
• Salvation Army (client – acquisitions)
"Thank you for all your hard work and years of it, assisting ATS... You were very patient and willing to put in the time necessary to make sure we got what we needed and wanted...In the future if ATS needs help around the World..." -Robert Currier, ATS
"It has been a very positive and professional relationship, and I will greatly miss our constant communications... Matt met the challenges with unwavering determination... was innovative and followed through with every lead..." -Henry Barton
"Matt helped us find the perfect office space right away, then he stuck around to make sure we got through the entire transaction from start to finish. I am happy to give him my highest recommendation." -John Perkins, esq