Providing Real Estate Services in Greenville, SC and Surrounding Areas
My roots are deep in Greenville, as a multi-generational native all the way back to great grandparents. My maternal grandfather was Mayor of Greenville , served on City Council and was involved in the revitalization of downtown Greenville. My paternal great grandfather was a police officer killed in the line of duty in 1919, leaving behind his widow and children with no pension. His son, my grandfather, was placed in an orphanage in Greenwood, later ran away from the orphanage and walked back to Greenville. There he worked at, and then bought, a grocery store and hired his brother to get him out of the orphanage, too. I have been blessed to have a diverse background and to see the many changes Greenville has gone through, both before and during my lifetime.
I started my real estate career in 1979 with another local company, and after great training, moved on to US Shelter Corp., where we converted apartments to condo/townhomes . I had the opportunity to work with many clients and investors, and obtained my Broker’s license. After 5+ years, I choose to change careers to advertising sales to have more weekend time with my children. I had the opportunity to learn a lot about marketing by working with top radio stations, print media including Greenville Magazine and with advertising agency, Infinity Marketing Solutions.
In 2006, my husband Norm and I realized a long-held dream by joining C. Dan Joyner, REALTORS. We named our team “The MacDonald Home Team,” with our slogan being “YOUR Home Team”…because we wanted the focus to be on you, our clients. We work for you in finding your home, and as natives, we know the market. We wanted that family small town feel…and are achieving that with the addition of our son, Jon,to our team.
Norm and I have 4 children, 4 grand children, and feel so blessed to call Greenville, SC “home.”
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- RESULTS – We closed 69 transactions this year, with most being repeat clients or referrals! Our small family team of 3 gave 69 people the results they wanted. We have numerous reviews on Zillow and mailed to our office.
- ACCOLADES – We have been top producer award winners every year. The last 3 years Chairman Circle Gold, top 2% of BHHS agents worldwide. We are consistently in the top 3 Teams in the N. Pleasantburg office and in the top overall agents with the C Dan Joyner Network, competing against teams that are much larger than ours.
- FULL TIME & FULL SERVICE AGENTS – We represent both Buyers and Sellers and understand how to represent the needs of our clients. We are dedicated to work through each challenge and get to closing! Sometimes it requires us to think outside the box!
- MARKETING – With help from our marketing director, Anna English, we do a lot of marketing…Print Media, Professional Photography, all Social Media as well as our business FB page, virtual tours, Youtube..and more. My background in marketing also helps in positioning our listings in the best way.
- VISION – We study the local real estate trends with a wide angle lens to be sure we are ahead of the curve in pricing and opportunities.
- PASSION – We have passion for OUR CLIENTS, Real Estate and GREENVILLE! We do whatever it takes to get the job done for YOU. The 3 of us bring different strengths to our business and we built a structure to maximize them. We also make sure one of us is available at all times. Greenville Real Estate Agents is who we are , our career, so our integrity is very important.
Let our Family help Your Family move Home!
Greer, SC - 569 Allenton Way
Greer, SC - 107 Cliffwood Lane
Simpsonville, SC - 204 Heritage Point Drive
Taylors, SC - 4 White Bark Way
Greenville, SC - 21 Blacks DriveSubdivision: None
Lots and Land: Residential Lot
Lot Size: 0.40 Acres
Greer, SC - 16 Baronne Court
Greenville, SC - 204 McSwain Drive
Simpsonville, SC - 116 E Glohaven Place
Greer, SC - 153 Tanager Circle
Sugar Creek Villas
Greer, SC - 224 Sugar Creek Road
Greenville, SC - 310 McCarter Avenue
Lake Forest Heights
Simpsonville, SC - 10 Mitchell Spring Court
Greer, SC - 19 Griffith Hill Way
Greenville, SC - 887 N Highway 25 Bypass
Greenville, SC - 4 Lexington Place Way
Greenville, SC - 108 Robin Hood Road
Taylors, SC - 212 Kara Court
Greenville, SC - 143 High Hat Circle
The Ravines at Camellia Village
Greer, SC - 202 Glenrise Court
Greenville, SC - 14 S Memminger Street
Simpsonville, SC - 9 Hickory Twig Way
Taylors, SC - 1220 Bradford Creek Lane
Greer, SC - 314 Highgate Circle
Greenville, SC - 6 Wollaston Drive
Simpsonville, SC - 116 Creek Shoals Drive
Greenville, SC - 575 Mountain Creek Church Road
Greenville, SC - 17 Grouse Ridge Way
Greenville, SC - 17 Rushden Drive
Greer, SC - 48 River Birch Way
ALHS - Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist