Providing Real Estate Services in Greer, SC and Surrounding Areas
When you love what you do you put your heart and soul into it and it shows because when do something you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.
I remember the first time I helped a client through the process of purchasing a new home. I had an overwhelming sense of gratitude and fulfillment for the opportunity to make such a difference in their lives. That is the point in my life when I knew I was born to sell real estate.
• Facilitating my clients in achieving their dreams.
• Helping people find financial security.
• Aiding young couples and families with children to find their perfect home – a safe, clean place for their families to grow.
• Supporting young couples or young parents as first-time home buyers to find self- esteem and a sense of accomplishment.
• Placing a high value on helping people understand the complexities of real estate.
• Assisting others in meeting goals that were important to them.
• Adding value to my clients’ lives and to the community.
• Participating in the social impact as a home makes to anyone and understand that I am a part of that contributing to making needs, desires and dreams come true.
• My passion is for making a difference with my real estate business and reinforcing it as a resource of professionalism, knowledge, integrity and mutual trust.
PERSONAL / INTERESTS
Darlene is a graduate of Clemson University. She lives in Greer along with the love of her life, her fiancé, Brian Elmer. She raised two daughters; one currently is employed in the Greenville Health Care field and another who is extremely busy raising my four beautiful grandchildren. She enjoys working out, cooking healthy meals, and visiting local wineries.