Licensure is the foundation of your real estate career.
- Attend and complete the Commission approved 60 hour pre-licensing course (Unit I: Sales). Click here for approved SC schools.
- Upon passing the pre-license class test, apply to the South Carolina Real Estate Commission to take the SC Real Estate Sales examination.
- Once application is approved (2-3 days after application receipt), contact the testing service to schedule your exam.
- Before you apply for a license you will also need to complete an additional 30 hour course (Unit II: Advanced Real Estate Principles).
- Passing Score sheets and proof of completion of the Unit II course must be submitted with your licensure application.